Fire Sprinkler Repairs, Replacements, Inspections & Testing
Our experienced technicians will ensure that code requirements are followed. We will guarantee that your fire sprinkler system is maintained and inspected on an annual basis. Below is a list of items that are tested and checked on an annual basis:
ANNUAL FIRE SPRINKLER INSPECTION
Per Standard NFPA 25 Guidelines
Annual service and inspection of fire sprinkler systems to include (if applicable):
- Visual inspection on accessible below the ceiling pipe and sprinkler heads for condition and coverage.
- Audible & physical test of water motor gong / electric bell & trim accessories.
- Operate inspectors test valve to activate water gong / electric bell & verify functional flow of system.
- Exercise and lubricate valves as needed.
- Visual inspection of system pressure gauges.
- Testing of flow & tamper switches.
- Visual inspection of spare sprinkler head box.
- Testing of static & residual pressures to verify unobstructed & adequate water supply.
- Service tag installed on system riser & inspectors test valve.
- A detailed report submitted to the City to meet code requirements.
Whether you need to replace broken sprinkler heads or receive your annual fire sprinkler inspection, AFP Fire Protection. can service your entire fire sprinkler system. Our Arizona, California, Colorado and New Mexico fire sprinkler technicians will thoroughly examine and inspect your sprinkler system’s valves, pipes, hangers and assembly to ensure your fire suppression system meets all fire marshal codes and will operate effectively during a fire emergency.
In addition to fire sprinkler inspections, we perform backflow preventer testing to ensure your fire sprinkler systems are always working and don’t interrupt your supply of safe, clean water. Contact AFP Fire Protection. today to schedule a fire sprinkler repair, replacement, inspection or backflow preventers testing for your home or business in Arizona, California, Colorado and New Mexico area today!